Friday, January 2, 2009

December in TX & TN


Brazilian Specialty For My Family--
Hot Dogs with Potato Chips and Sweet Corn on Top!


Badminton in the Backyard


Partial Family Pic


Singing Elves at Houston's First Baptist
Christmas Store


Downtown Knoxville with Nephew William (6)


All the Kids After the Guys Raced Go-Carts (Christmas in TN)


So Much Fun Singing in Mom's Choir Christmas Program!


My Mom's Sunday School Class Prayed for me Weekly and
Sent Letters to Me! It was Super Fun to Meet them, Show
Pictures and Hand Out Brazilian Cookies! I Got Interviewed
by Many Awana Kids for their Missionary Page Too!

1 comment:

Justin and Rachel Smith said...

Oh, girl, I miss you! We started going to First Baptist Houston and the songs tonight had me thinking about you. I hope and pray you're doing well!
Talk to you soon!
Rach