Saturday, June 21, 2008

Moving to Brazil, July 31st

In 6 weeks I am moving to Brazil!
About a month ago, International Mission Board missionaries, Keith and Deborah Jefferson, asked me to consider working with them in Salvador Brazil for the coming year. I began asking the Lord to be clear, and then doors leading in that direction started opening right and left.

I am grateful that my parents and church leadership have given their strong blessing and support, and am amazed that the year's financial support has already begun to arrive (before I even announced the need). I am humbled when I consider all of the provision that the Lord has sent to confirm this path for my life. This journey can only be walked by faith...and the Lord is faithful (aren't I glad!)...so here we go!

No comments: