Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Job There

When I first arrive in Salvador my job will be to start learning the basics of culture and language. The immediate ways that I will assist the Jefferson's will be communicating with the 5 mission teams that are coming from the US, documenting the trips with camera and journal in hand, singing/playing guitar, keeping fresh material on the website (www.thefogottenafrica.org), and enlisting more prayer warriors and interpretors to partner with us.

As time goes on I/we will discover more of what the Lord has pre-planned for me to do. The Jefferson's have asked for a list of my past work experience, and strengths so they can be intentional about utilizing them in the ministry.

I am most looking forward to sharing the great gospel of Jesus Christ with Quilombolas and other Brazilians that I meet in the city. Please pray for many open hearts!

No comments: