Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ways You Can Help

Prayer: I'm asking every believer that reads this to pray for the spreading of God's truth in Brazil! If you would like to join the team that receives specific prayer requests from time to time, please let me know. I would also like to give you a prayer card for your fridge or Bible!

Funding: My home church, Houston's First Baptist, wants to bless us by providing an account for the tax-deductible gifts given.

Checks can be made out to Houston's First Baptist Church and sent to:

HFBC--Missions Office
7401 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024.

Please indicate that the gift is for "Sarah Williams' Year in Brazil" on a seperate sheet of paper rather than in the memo section of your check (for tax reasons).

(Keith and Deborah just returned to Brazil last week and are researching what my actual costs will be for the year. They were not sure since the US dollar has significantly weakened during the time they've been state-side. We're starting with a Peace Corp member's monthly expenses in Brazil (found online) and eliminating line items like cable tv, and perscription drugs, etc.)

Encouragement: I would really love to hear from ya! My email address is sarah.ellen.williams@gmail.com.

No comments: