Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Data Entry

Today I did data entry for about 6 hours. I'm helping the Jefferson's and their regional supervisor get all of the Quilombo research data into an Excel spreadsheet that can be sorted by various topics. The information will also be used to show the International Mission Board the need for at least two more missionary couples to this people group. I'm about 1/10th of the way through the task, enjoy the challenge of typing in Portuguese (they have many strange accents), and get really excited to think that God may send more missionaries to the Quilombolas! With my own eyes I can see that the need is great, and my plea before the Father is that He will raise up more Brazilians to reach the isolated Quilombolas.

Thinking of the US all day today...Election Day.

No comments: