Friday, November 14, 2008

Things You Don't See Everyday....in the U.S.


This is my street. It has been like this at least a week. :-)


Our dine-in Pizza Hut pizza.

This lady was selling pieces of toilet paper for $.50 just inside
the door of a public restroom! I wonder who was more
embarrassed at this moment...her or me?
I had the best time choosing Brazilian art...a gift from a
dear friend.
This is me, under the streets of Salvador, where they
used to bring thousands of slaves into the city on boats.
Brazil was the last western coutry to abolish slavery...
only about 130 years ago.
The Jefferson's pulled off the road tonight so that we could
watch the sunset...seems we found the official lovers lane.
The lady in green seems to be fretting, and don't miss the
sculpture. :-)
"Tranquila"

No comments: