Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mail Makes Me Dance!!

Tonight when I got home from working at the Jeffersons I got a package! It contained 5 solar powered audio Bibles from my home church, Houston's First Baptist. I can not wait to give them to the people the Lord has laid on my heart! These are such precious tools because there are so many who can not read.

Tonight was also the first of 3 nights that Billy Graham (or his son, not sure) is giving a gospel presentation on every television in Brazil! Churches have been encouraging members to invite unbelievers over for some good food and viewing of the special! I do not have a TV but am hoping someone will offer to have me and a few unbelievers I know over to watch it!

I'm getting excited to come home and hug loved ones!! It's a weird season to be in because I love this place so much and can't believe I'm leaving in such a short amount of time. Blessed be the Name of the Lord, no matter the circumstances!

No comments: