Friday, August 15, 2008

Amazon Mission Trip

The HFBC trip to the Amazon was amazing! I will post more pictures and write some things very soon. My internet access is very limited and every time I come onto my blog I have to get offline. I will add some things in the next few days for sure!! Thanks for your patience and so many emails of encouragement! I have been in my home city for 4 days and I am glad to be here at last! My heart misses home and my body misses caffeine and milk, but the Jefferson's are taking great care of me. The Lord is my Father and Friend and is being totally faithful to me...as expected!! I am singing in English, Portuguese, and Sign Language at one church this Sunday, and at another on Wednesday. Please pray that the Lord will minister to His people through my voice and hands! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you! Isn't the internet amazing?

Oh, by the way - that precious girl in that picture? You can just send her here to live with us...she is so cute!

Lisa Pierre said...

sweet girl, it is good to read you here. praying while I do...Much love.