Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures


Camera Phone.


At last political season is over here. No more 3x5 fliers handed to me on every corner. No more cars with gigantic speakers strapped to the roof cruising with speeches and loud music. Now it's just a lot of Obama talk here.


My door is always open...you're welcome anytime...if you can make it. :-)



Ummm, yummy sandwich made from tapioca (the white powder you see will fuse together to make a tortilla like wrap! One of the words for the tapioca root is actuall pronouced "yummy"!
I know about 10 unrealated recipies that are all made from tapioca!
It's now a joke between Deborah and I..."Umm, what is this? Must be tapioca". It usually is.
I looked up the nutritional facts online and found "Nutritional Value: weight gain"!


I finally found out that this gorgeous (or creepy) mansion on a green hill is a Philosophy building for University students.


I have walked by this a hundred times and just yesterday saw the writing. It says "Only Jesus Saves! Amen!" It is in a neighborhood that is saturated with evil spirit worship. Yay!

No comments: